While the focus of the professional development will depend on the needs and aspiration of each school, Education Standards Australia has a strong history of delivery in the areas of:
- using the Australian Curriculum Achievement standards to assess and report student achievement P-12
- using the Kindergarten Learning Continua and Transition Statements to map children’s progress and learning
- using the English and Mathematics Australian Curriculum and General capabilities to improve NAPLAN performance
- realising the potential of the Queensland Certificate of Education, and other inclusive senior secondary qualifications, by optimising learning options.
Education Standards Australia, is flexible and will adapt the program to best suit the needs and aspirations of each school. Some considerations might include:
When is the best time?
- During school hours
- Twilight sessions
- Before school, breakfast sessions
- School holidays
- Student free days
What is the best mode of delivery?
- Face to face
What is the best sort of program?
- One off
- Term long
- Semester long
- Year long