While the focus of the professional development will depend on the needs and aspiration of each school, Education Standards Australia has a strong history of delivery in the areas of:
- Australian Curriculum planning and implementation – P-12
- Maximising Senior Secondary school outcomes
- Senior Education and Training Plans
- Vocational Education and Training options for schools
- Implementing the Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines
- Working in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander schools and communities
- Using standards and data with students with disabilities
Education Standards Australia, is flexible and will adapt the program to best suit the needs and aspirations of each school. Some considerations might include:
When is the best time?
- During school hours
- Twilight sessions
- Before school, breakfast sessions
- School holidays
- Student free days
What is the best mode of delivery?
- Face to face
What is the best sort of program?
- One off
- Term long
- Semester long
- Year long